The SOD Information Technology Services Department provides the following services to our administrators, faculty, staff, and students (as they relate to our clinical and academic operations):
- We answer questions about common desktop products and services we support.
- We provide detailed training and application support for Axium (our Patient Care Management I.S.)
- We created detailed and customizable Crystal Reports for use in our Axium system.
- We help solve problems with computers, printers, and other related peripherals.
- We deploy, setup, and test new equipment and software.
- We repair computers, printers, and other system peripherals.
- We provide desk side support for administration, faculty, staff, and students.
- We maintain the school's internet and intranet websites.
- We maintain the school's communication listservs.
- We verify and maintain software site-licensing information.
- We implement and maintain systems security to protect the privacy of our patients, faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- We obtain answers to questions about University systems from other departments, such as SOLE, MAP, STAR, HSC ETRU, etc.