By the completion of the dual degree program, students will be able to
- integrate the functional areas of business into management decisions in a global environment.
- identify problems, collect appropriate data and analyze the data to make informed management decisions.
- articulate a succinct business analysis and make recommendations.
- make management decisions in an ethically sensitive and socially responsible manner.
- serve as effective team members in a virtual environment.
- operate as effective leaders who influence people toward the attainment of organizational goals.